How To Recover Deleted Photos From Mobile – DiskDigger Photo Recovery Sometimes we work hard to fetch a photo image from anywhere and it is accidentally deleted from our mobile, but you need not panic, because today we are going to tell you. About a very good photo recovery app, through which you can easily recover deleted photos from your mobile.
DiskDigger Photo Recovery is a mobile app, with this application you can recover photos that were deleted from your mobile 1 year ago, whether the photo was deleted from your mobile from your memory card or from any WhatsApp key. It recovers all types of photos in Photo Ho Mobile.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Mobile
Step 1 – First download and install the DiskDigger Photo Recovery application on your mobile
Step 2 – Open it after installation.
Step 3 – After opening, click on Start Basic Photo Scan.
Step 4 – After clicking Start Basic Scan, you will be asked for permission, you have to click on the Allow button.
Step 5 – Then all the photos will be scanned, it will take time according to how many photos you have deleted, you should wait a bit.
Step 6 – When the scan is complete, you will see the message “Scan Completed”, click on OK.
Step 7 – Now you will see all the photos that were deleted from your mobile, tick the photo you want to recover, then click on Recover.
Step 8 – You will now be asked to select a location to save the recovered photo. If you want, you can also save it to Dropbox, Google Drive or you can save it to your mobile or SD card.
To save a deleted photo in the mobile gallery, select the save file on the custom location, after selecting the location your photo will be saved.
How to back up your photos
A photo from a mobile can be accidentally deleted at any time, but as long as your mobile is in working condition you can recover it, the biggest problem is when your photo is deleted, at the same time your mobile is bad . It happens in case you can’t recover deleted photo, to avoid this, you can back up your photo so that it can be restored when needed.
Photo backup app
- Open the Google Photos app on your mobile, if it’s not in your mobile
- Now that you’ve installed it for the first time, then login with your Google Account.
- Then click on your profile icon at the top.
- Now click on Photos Settings.
- It should then be turned on by clicking on Backup and sync
- After enabling backup and sync, you have to scroll down and scroll down and click on the backup device folders.
- Then select the folders you want to back up.
- Now all the folders you choose, their backups will be automatically saved in Google Drive, and you can restore them anytime if necessary.
So this way you can get back the deleted photos from your mobile.